How to develop Mental Toughness and Thrive at life!
Wednesday, 12 May, 2021 | 11:00 - 12:30
"Information is a source of learning! But unless it is organised, processed and available to the right people in a format for decision making, It is a burden, not a benefit.” (C. William Pollard, Chairman- Fairwyn Investment Company)
This workshop is highly interactive and offers simple, practical and applied tools for building resilience and thriving, especially relevant in challenging times or environments. The workshop contains tools and exercises that can be applied immediately to both work and daily life.
The workshop will last about 90 minutes and covers the following topics:
- Definition of Emotional Resilience
- Perception of Stress
- Effects of Stress
- Essential habits for building emotional resilience
- The complexity of our emotions
- Demand-based thinking
- How to break unhelpful thoughts and thinking habits
- Balancing emotions
- Techniques for increasing your emotional resilience